AUTUMN SCHEDULE CHANGES IN MOSCOW ZOO
Daylight hours are decreasing, and we are forced to reduce the working hours of the Zoo.
Starting from September 1, you can see our amazing inhabitants like giant pandas, elephants, polar bears and many other rare animals from 9.00 am until 8.00 pm, ticket offices are closing at 7.00 pm. You can look at alpacas, pet goats and say Hi to Gavryusha the bull at the Children's Zoo from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm.
However, Moscow Zoo will continue to work for you every day, seven days a week.
Kindly note that we have several entrances to the Zoo. If there is a queue at the main entrance, you can use the additional ones.
Entrances, exits and ticket offices addresses:
1. Bolshaya Gruzinskaya street, 1 (Main entrance/ticket office)
2. Bolshaya Gruzinskaya street, 1, building 103 (Additional entrance/ ticket office on weekdays and weekends)
3. Krasnaya Presnya street, 4 (near KFC, exit from the Old Territory of Moscow Zoo) - Exit (Additional entrance / ticket office on the weekends)
4. Sadovaya-Kudrinskaya street - Children's Zoo (Entrance, exit, ticket office)
5. Bolshaya Gruzinskaya street, 8, building 60
6. Zoologicheskaya street, 13/1 - Exit (Additional entrance / ticket office on the weekends)
Take care and don’t forget to keep a social distance.